WELCOME

Welcome to JL Photography and Films Blog page. This will be the journal of Jason Lor and his adventures in the world of art, stories, and entertainment. Here you can read up on upcoming projects, whether it be Photography, Filming, or writing. You can also visit his Facebook page to see more of Jason's work.

Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Writer's Journey

I have always wanted to tell the story of how my journey to becoming a writer came to be. As I always said, "Every hero or villain has an origin." This will be mine.

This Journey will consist of 7 Chapters.

Chapter 1: The Journalist
Chapter 2: The Spy
Chapter 3: The Story Teller
Chapter 4: The Novelist
Chapter 5: The Gamer
Chapter 6: The Filmmaker
Chapter 7: The Screenwriter

This is just an idea for now. It may become a book or perhaps a documentary. Either way, I am determined to get this idea on paper and possibly on the big screen soon and share with the world of what I have gone through to get to where I am as a writer today.

Until then, the story continues.

-Jason Lor

No comments:

Post a Comment